JCAT USB Card for computer audiophiles
JCAT USB card was designed by Adnaco Technology Inc. together with JPLAY specifically for low noise high performance audio applications such as hi-end audio playback.
- ultra low noise design for noise sensitive audio applications
- ultra low noise linear regulators and high quality filters
- high precision ultra low phase noise oscillator
- uDP720201 NEC controller
- two USB 3.0 connectors supporting Low Speed (1.5 Mbps), Full-Speed (12 Mbps), Hi-Speed (480 Mbps) and Super-Speed (5 Gbps) data rates
- 5V for USB devices can be supplied from a PC’s power supply via an HDD LP4 connector or from an external power supply via a power jack connector
- for noise sensitive applications the 5V USB voltage can be filtered by two onboard high performance filters with PSRR better than 90dB at 10kHz
- in case external PSU is very high quality, it is possible to bypass the filters and pass 5V USB voltage from the external PSU directly to the USB connector
- for self-powered USB devices a 5V power supply is not required for card operation
- low profile bracket is included
No products found in this collection.