Adnaco-S1B: 5Gb/s Over Fiber Optic Expansion System – 4 PCIe Slots
The Adnaco-S1B PCI/PCIe Gen 2 Expansion System allows system integrators to operate 4 PCIe Gen1/Gen2 add-in cards over fiber optic cable at distances up to few hundred meters (depending on the types of transceivers and cables, contact us for details) from the location of your computer system.
No additional host software drivers are required during installation or operation. Any type of PCI and PCI Express cards can be used including audio, video, graphics, USB, FireWire, SATA, data-acquisition, network and others. The system consists of a PCIe host adapter, a PCI/PCI backplane and an I/O shield for ATX case.
Adnaco-S1B (see data sheet for detail) includes:
- Adnaco-H1A: Host Adapter
- Adnaco-R1BP1B: backplane that has 4 PCIe x 16 slots that can operate simultaneously
- LC-LC Full-Duplex Fiber Optic Cable (Adnaco-FC2 single mode or Adnaco-FC1 multi-mode)
- 4 PCIe Gen1/Gen2 add-in cards that can operate simultaneously in remote backplane
- Host adapter can be installed into any PCIe slot
- 2.5 Gb/s or 5 Gb/s PCIe communication over fiber optic cable
- Optical isolation. Fiber optic cable length (single or multi mode) up to 1000 meters
- Multi-Mode fiber optic transceivers and cable:
- 250+ m at data rate 2.5 GT/s
- 100 m at data rate 5.0 GT/s
- Single-Mode fiber optic transceivers and cable:
- 1000+ m at data rate 5.0 GT/s
- Backplane can be mounted in any standard ATX or MicroATX case
- Add to cart Adnaco-S1B-01-000-S *
- Add to cart Adnaco-FC1 cable with preferred length
*Adnaco-FC1 cable is required to operate the extension system and is sold separately.
System User Guide and Performance Benchmarks:
Adnaco-S1B PCIe Gen 2 Expansion ...
Adnaco-FC1-100: LC-LC Multimode ...