Adnaco-S1A: Fiber Optic Expansion System – 2 PCI and 2 PCIe Slots
No additional host software drivers are required during installation or operation. Any type of PCI and PCI Express cards can be used including audio, video, graphics, USB, FireWire, SATA, data-acquisition, network and others. The system consists of a PCIe host adapter, a PCI/PCI backplane and an I/O shield for ATX case.
Adnaco-S1A (see data sheet for detail) includes:
- Adnaco-H1A: Host Adapter
- Adnaco-R1BP1A: backplane that has 2 PCI slots and 2 PCIe x 16 slots
- LC-LC Full-Duplex Fiber Optic Cable (Adnaco-FC2 single mode or Adnaco-FC1 multi-mode)
- 2 PCI and 2 PCIe add-in cards that can operate simultaneously in remote backplane
- Host adapter can be installed into any PCIe slot
- 2.5 Gb/s or 5 Gb/s PCIe communication over fiber optic cable
- Optical isolation. Fiber optic cable length (single or multi mode) up to 250 meters
- Backplane can be mounted in any standard ATX or MicroATX case
*Adnaco-FC1 cable is required to operate the extension system and is sold separately.
System User Guide and Performance Benchmarks: